Addressees: Users registering on the website
Purpose: To comply with the information statement pursuant to art. 13
of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
Data Controller: Best Union Company S.p.A<\p>
The interested read the information below, expressly accepts the registration and processing of their data, in the manner indicated below.
It should be noted that in addition to the e-mail address is automatically logged your IP address, operating system and the time of enrollment and any additional data entered into forms, possibly in order to verify the validity of the same retrospectively.
INFORMATION STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196 DATED JUNE 30TH 2003
Pursuant to article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30th 2003 (“Data Protection Code”) we wish to inform you how your personal information will be processed.
1. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We intend to use the personal information you provided us for the following purposes:
- Registration to access the services offered on this websit;
- Comply with the obligations arising from any sales contract;
- Use your personal information for administrative and accounting purposes, including sending invoices by e-mail on the part of Best Union Company or by its associate companies that render services;
- In case of purchase of tickets for sports events, shows or entertainment in general, your personal information may be disclosed to third parties appointed by the data controller in order to fulfil the services related to the subject-matter of sales contracts (e.g. carriers, firms that provide accounting and invoicing services, auditing, etc, as well as to ascertain whether the contractual obligations assumed by the parties are being fulfilled;
- Registration to mailing lists kept by our company; conduct market surveys and send advertising materials on products and services offered by Best Union or by third parties thereby relying on automated systems, such as e-mail, fax, text messages or MMS to the extent allowable by law;
- Disclose your information to third parties other than organisers of the purchased event thereby aimed at conducting market surveys and sending advertising materials on products and services provided by means of …….
The transaction requires three approvals: The first one is mandatory and concerns the processing of data pursuant to letters (a), (b), (c) and (d). The second one is OPTIONAL and concerns the processing of data pursuant to letter (e). The third one is OPTIONAL and concerns the processing of data pursuant to letter (f).
2. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Your personal information will be processed manually or using IT or web tools relying on logics that are strictly related to the purposes for which they were gathered and in such a manner as to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information pursuant to article 11, paragraph 1 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30th 2003.
3. THE PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CONSEQUENCES FOR FAILING TO DO SO
The provision of your personal information is required to allow us to provide you the services offered by Best Union, whereas the provision of your personal information for advertising purposes pursuant to letter (e) and (f), paragraph (1) is optional.
4. THE PURPOSE OF DISCLOSING AND DISSEMINATING DATA
Your personal information will be disclosed to third parties whenever required to fulfil our services.
5. IDENTIFICATION DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER AND SYSTEM ADMINISTRATIOR/MANAGER
The data controller is:
Best Union Company Spa – via Antonio Canova, 16/20 – 40138 Bologna
Tel. +39 051 5881511
Fax +39 051 6014383
As represented by its pro tempore representative.
The data controller and system administration is the Chief Technical Officer.
6. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject may exercise his / her rights at any given time by contacting the data controller directly pursuant to article 7 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. Said Legislative Decree is quoted below for your convenience:
Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
Art. 7 – The right to access personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded; the communication of such data shall be in intelligible form.
2. The data subject has the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of the persona data;
- The purposes and methods of the processing;
- The logic applied to data processing with the help of electronic means;
- The identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- The entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be communicated, who or which may gain such data as designated representative in the State’s territory, or as data processor or person in charge of data processing.
3. The data subject shall have the right to:
- Update, amend or add data when required;
- Delete, anonymise or block data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- Attest that the actions as per letters (a) and (b) have been notified to the entities to whom or which the data were disclosed, also as far as their respective content, unless this requirement proves impossible to fulfil or involves a disproportionate use of resources in relation to the right to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- On legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or to conduct market or communication surveys.
7. CREDIT CARD PAYMENT INFORMATION
In case sales contracts require credit card payment in favour of the vendor, your consent to process your information will be requested directly by the payment system provider. This is required as credit card information cannot be accessed by BEST UNION COMPANY S.p.A., but solely by the electronic payment system provider (PayPal, etc); therefore, the latter must request your authorisation to proceed with the transaction.